Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a quick way to serve a special treat.
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar, divided
- 1⁄4 cup Karo syrup (light or dark)
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened,divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In small bowl combine 2 T brown sugar, corn syrup, pecans and 1 T of butter or margarine.
- Spoon about 2 tsp of mixture into each of 9 (2 1/2 inch) muffin pan cups that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Unroll entire crescent roll dough; pinch seams together to form 1 rectangle.
- Combine remaining 1 T brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread dough with remaining 1 T butter; sprinkle with cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up from short end.
- Cut into 9 slices.
- Place one slice in each muffin cup.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately invert pan onto cookie sheet or tray; cool 10 minutes and serve.
Don’t know how easy these were to make, (that would have been Tammiev), but they were very tasty. I would make, (eat ) these again.
These were absolutly wonderful. The only problem was that There was not enough. I cut them into 8 and my hubby ate 3 of the little buggers in 1 about 10 minutes. I plan to double the ingredients next time and make either 16 little ones or 8 nice sized ones. Thanks, loved it!