Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very quick supper or casserole for taking to potluck.
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) package parmesan cheese, noodle dinner (or Instant fettuccine noodle dinner)
- 1 (16 ounce) package kielbasa (precooked) or 1 (16 ounce) package Polish sausage (precooked)
- Mix and prepare noodles by the microwave directions on the box.
- Cut sausage into small slices.
- Heat in microwave about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Mix together noodles and sausage.
- Total cooking time 10 minutes.
I was running late for dinner last night and my daughter was looking up some quicky menus for me on the pc. She came across this one and started it for me== so when I got home it was ready. She increased the recipe as we had company and they enjoyed it very much. Hope you have some more of these easy recipes They are life savors.