Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This makes a wonderful snack, light lunch or even can be served as appetizers, by cutting into 6 wedges each.
- olive oil
- 4 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- black pepper, to taste
- 12 black Greek olives, pitted and sliced
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Brush baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet.
- Layer tomatoes, olives, cheese and basil, dividing evenly among the tortillas.
- Drizzle each tortilla with a bit of olive oil and bake for 5 minutes, until tortillas are crisp.
- Cut each tortilla into wedges and serve.
If you have someone in your household that doesn't like tomatoes try something else like cucumbers and for the black Greek olives try some broccoli.