Recipe by FrVanilla
Easy and yummy!
Top Review by EastCoastKate
Simple, fast recipe that delivers a delicious meal in no time. I made this last night and my boyfriend loved it. Like another reviewed, I also seasoned my meat with cumin while browning it in the pan. I added minced green and red peppers and onions for extra flavour and was generous with the garlic. It's an easy way to sneak in more veggies. I omitted the sour cream as I didn't have much on hand and didn't grease the pan. Turned out great and I'll be making this one again soon
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheese, grated
- 2 cups macaroni or 2 cups rotini pasta
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Brown and drain ground beef. Add in garlic, oregano, tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
- Cook noodles according to package while beef mixture simmers. Drain noodles and return to pot. Stir in sour cream.
- In buttered dish, layer noodles, beef mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.