Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe comes from a friend through email.
- 1 (16 ounce) canocean spray jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced canned hot jalapeno pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onions
- Combine base ingredients with your choice of ONE hot seasoning, in a
- medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Whisk vigorously and frequently.
- Reduce heat to a low boil.
- Simmer 10 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Cool to room temperature or chill until needed.
- Use as a grilling sauce for poultry, pork and beef.