Recipe by KPD
Now you can have lasagna on a weeknight and have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes! I haven't tried this one yet, but it looks like such a no-brainer! Add a salad and garlic bread and dinner is served! Enjoy!
Top Review by KLBoyle
This was really good and SO easy to throw together. I did not use the lasagna noodles however, i boiled up some small pasta and added it to the sauce after I had mixed all the other ingredients (except cheeses) and it was just a tad bit watery, If you use a different pasta than what it calls for I reccommend reducing the water by 1/2 a cup or so. I also added double the cheese and extra salt and pepper. This was a great and easy dish, perfect for those nights when you just really don't feel like cooking but want a home cooked meal. Thanks for the keeper KPD!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing (I use Kraft Zesty Italian)
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- 12 no-boil lasagna noodles, broken into quarters
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, brown meat with garlic, onion and bell pepper over medium heat until meat is browned. Drain if you need.
- Add spaghetti sauce, water and dressing. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in noodles, cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 10-15 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Fold in ricotta and mozzarella. Let cheeses melt and then SERVE!