Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
For an added treat try these while they are still warm or reheat in microwave for 10 seconds.
- 1 (18 ounce) packagerefrigerated ready to bake refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 100 pecan halves
- 24 chewy chocolate-covered caramel candies, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350. For each cookie, on ungreased cookie sheet, arrange 5 pecans to resemble head and legs of turtle. Top pecans with unbaked cookie.
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes or ntil golden brown. Immediately press 1 candy into top of each cookie.
- Cool 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets; place on wire racks. Cool an additional 4 minutes.
- With knife, spread softened candy on each cookie into 2-inch round. Cool 1-1/2 hours to set candy before serving.