Recipe by Gatorbek
Disclaimer - this is NOT gourmet! This is one of my "Emergency Quickies", when dinner needs to be done, and needs to be done NOW. I've made several variations of this, with either cheddar or parmesan cheese, and whatever "Cream of..." soup I had on hand. My kids prefer their veggies on the side, so we usually have peas or carrots as a side dish, but I'm sure they'd be great just thrown in the sauce, too. Send me a review with your modifications, I could always use new ideas for this one!
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (or whatever you have on hand)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the tuna, soup and cheese.
- Heat until just bubbling, then slowly add the milk until it reaches the consistency you prefer. Use more or less to your liking. Season with salt and pepper, serve over noodles.