Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
In response to a request. A quick and yummy fancied up condensed soup recipe :)
- 2 (566.99 g) can condensed tomato soup
- 255.14 g packagerefrigerated tortellini
- 118.29 ml frozen peas
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Add water to soups as directed on cans.
- Combine in saucepan with tortellini and heat over medium heat until the soup boils, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the frozen peas and simmer 2 more minutes or until the tortellini is tender.
- Package cheese separately to sprinkle over soup before eating.
One daughter does NOT like tomato soup; so the rating is 3-1/2. The other one likes this soup and the rating is 4!! I WILL make it again!! Y