- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated tortellini
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add water to soups as directed on cans.
- Combine in saucepan with tortellini and heat over medium heat until the soup boils, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the frozen peas and simmer 2 more minutes or until the tortellini is tender.
- Package cheese separately to sprinkle over soup before eating.