Recipe by Hey Jude
These are fast, easy and tasty. I found the recipe in the Chicago Sun-Times but it's originally from 'Entertaining 1-2-3 by Rozanne Gold. It just serves 2 so, obviously, double or triple if needed.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place flour in a small bowl.
- Make a well and add olive oil and milk and stir until blended and soft dough is formed.
- Add more or less milk to adjust consistency.
- Do not overwork or biscuits will be tough.
- Drop soft dough from spoon onto baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven until golden, about 10 minutes.