Recipe by LuckyMomof3
I started throwing things in my new kitchen toy (Magic Bullet) and out came the best omelette I've ever made! All ingredients (except the eggs, milk, and spices) are optional, use whatever veggies and meat combinations you like. P.S. Don't be put off by the blending of your veggies, I always made mine with chunky veggies in the eggs (or into the center after cooking with the cheese) but I was in a hurry and these are really good! You can taste the flavors of all the ingredients throughout your omelette. A real tastebud sensation!
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper
- 2 tablespoons onions
- 1⁄4 cup ham
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 medium mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons club house garlic plus seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all into blender (except butter) and blend until veggies are well minced.
- Melt butter in a medium fry pan over medium heat until butter starts to bubble.
- Lift and tilt pan to distribute butter all over pan.
- Pour egg mixture into fry pan and cover.
- Cook until top is set.
- (you might have to lift omelette and tilt pan to let stubborn eggs slide under and cook).
- Gently fold omelette in half and slide onto plate.
- Enjoy with a piece of toast.