Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This yummy dip is one of my "go to" recipes when I want something that is just a bit different from the "same ol, same ol" nacho dips around. I usually cut the recipe in half as I am usually serving to 4 - 6 people. Use all or some of the toppings
- 2 cups light sour cream
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup medium hot salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 2 cups light cheddar cheese
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1 cup shrimp, chopped
- Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, Miracle Whip, vegetable soup mix and salsa using medium speed.
- Spread the base on a fancy platter. Top with all ~or~ some of the fixings.