Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is sooo simple. I keep ingredients on hand for whenever someone needs a potluck dish in a hurry. The pie filling is the glaze so you can use the fruits you like. I usually leave out the nuts and coconut and add extra marshmallows and cherries when there are kids around. Put it in a pretty clear glass bowl and people think you slaved!
- 1 can peach pie filling or 1 can apricot filling
- 1 can pineapple chunk (drained)
- 1 can mandarin orange (drained)
- 1 jar maraschino cherry (drained)
Add any or all of the following
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow (I use a little more)
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup coconut (I sprinkle it on top)
- Fresh grapes and strawberries, blueberries also look and taste great with this.
- Mix all together, then chill.
Mmmmm. This was DE-LISH! Who knew that you could take cans of staples from your pantry and create such a marvelous dish?
Just "ok". Nothing spectacular but it was very easy!