Recipe by Mama's Kitchen (Hope)
These impressive pastries are so simple using refrigerated crescent rolls and a few pantry staples. Based on Pillsbury recipe.
Top Review by Mymzi
I woke up to a cinnamon roll kinda morning...and this recipe had the easiness I needed! My only change was that I used brown sugar. My family was very happy with the results!! THANK YOU. =)
- 8 ounces crescent roll dough, 8 roll tube
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll dough in one long rectangle and press to seal perforations.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over dough.
- Roll up jelly roll style <like a log> starting from the short end and pinch seam to seal.
- Using a serrated knife slice into 4 equal slices. (I use unwaxed dental floss threading underneath the 'log' and then crossing the ends above the 'log'(floss makes an O around the dough, floss ends form a V) Pull ends to draw floss through to cut dough. Makes a cleaner cut.).
- Place rolls pinched side down in ungreased muffin tin.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until brown. Cool for 5 minutes then transfer to wire rack.
- Mix powdered sugar and orange juice to make a thin glaze. Drizzle over the warm rolls and serve.