Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple to prepare with a super creamy chocolate peanut butter taste. Original recipe from Taste of Home.
- Cook pudding mixed with milk over medium heat until thick and bubbling.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- In a bowl, cut peanut butter into confectioners' sugar until small crumbs form.
- Add additional sugar if necessary.
- Set aside 2T of crumbs and sprinkle remaining mixture into baked pie shell.
- Pour pudding over crumbs.
- Chill until set.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle rest of crumbs on top.