Recipe by Marie
Simple to prepare with a super creamy chocolate peanut butter taste. Original recipe from Taste of Home.
- 1 9 in.baked pastry shell
- 2 (3 ounce) packagescook and serve chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pudding mixed with milk over medium heat until thick and bubbling.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- In a bowl, cut peanut butter into confectioners' sugar until small crumbs form.
- Add additional sugar if necessary.
- Set aside 2T of crumbs and sprinkle remaining mixture into baked pie shell.
- Pour pudding over crumbs.
- Chill until set.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle rest of crumbs on top.