Recipe by Junebug
This is a fast, easy and flavorful chicken entree. I use McCormicks brand of chipotle chili powder. The ingredients as listed produce a mild flavored dish. Add more chipotle and use a hot salsa for a spicier dish.
Top Review by Day Old Ryebread
Delicious! Easy to make. I used silicone bakeware and it took a little longer. It still turned out amazing. I will definitely make this again. This is a perfect recipe for one person. Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, frozen
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄4 cup picante sauce
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- green onion, sliced, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sprinkle chicken breast with chipotle powder.
- Bake about 15 minutes.
- Top with picante sauce.
- When almost done (about 10-15 minutes) sprinkle with cheese and top with green onions.
- Return to oven until cheese melts, about 3-5 minutes.