1/1 Photo of Quickie Chicken Biscuit Pot Pie
Adapted from menus4moms.com. Original recipe called for a 9 inch pie pan but due to Annacia's problems, I have changed that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine vegetables, chicken, soup, salt, pepper and thyme; pour into a 9 inch deep-dish pie pan or a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 2Combine biscuit mix, milk and egg; Pour over top.
- 3Line oven rack with foil just in case of overflow.
- 4Bake at 400* for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quickie Chicken Biscuit Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 103.0 mg
- Sodium 1278.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 21.8 g