- 1 2⁄3 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 10 1⁄2 ounces canned condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vegetables, chicken, soup, salt, pepper and thyme; pour into a 9 inch deep-dish pie pan or a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Combine biscuit mix, milk and egg; Pour over top.
- Line oven rack with foil just in case of overflow.
- Bake at 400* for 25-30 minutes.