Recipe by MizzNezz
This is very good with hot noodles, or rice. Very fast and easy!
Top Review by Denise!
This is great stroganoff! The only thing I did differently is to saute some onion and add to the recipe. Probably not original, but I like onion in my stroganoff! Very creamy and beefy, just like it should be. And I don't mind a little fat, Inez! Thanks for the recipe!
- 12 ounces boneless round steak, cut in thin slices
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg skillet, brown steak in hot oil.
- Remove meat from skillet.
- Add mushrooms to skillet; add a little more oil if needed.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Return meat; add water and soup mix.
- Bring to a boil.
- Mix sour cream and flour and stir into skillet.
- Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Cook 1 minute more.