- 1 lb top sirloin steak, cut in strips
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 small onion, sliced and seperated into rings
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced celery
- 3⁄4 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 small green pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Sear meat in hot oil, in wok or lg skillet; remove.
- To wok, add onion, celery and carrots; stir fry for 4 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix cornstarch with the next 4 ingredients.
- Stir quickly into wok.
- Add green pepper and mushrooms; stir fry 3 minutes.
- Return meat and cook until heated through.