Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really fast dinner! Perfect for lunchboxes too.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- 1⁄4 cup textured vegetable protein, granules
- 1 (14 ounce) can chop suey vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup frozen peas and carrot
- 1⁄4 cup bottled stir-fry sauce
- Bring water to boil. Add rice and tvp, boil one minute. Cover, remove from heat and let stand five minutes.
- Meanwhile, open can of vegetables and drain, set aside.
- Then thaw frozen vegetables in small collander under hot running water.
- Place rice back over heat, stir in the vegetables. Add sauce. Stir until heated through.