Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
Easy, quick, and tasty, great weeknight meal! I use a wok, but you could also use a large skillet. Rice is the obvious accompaniment and as this takes about the same time to cook as rice, it's convenient.
- 1⁄2 lb boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk, drained
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chinese plum sauce
- Heat oil in PREHEATED wok.
- Stir-fry chicken and green pepper until chicken turns white and is mostly cooked through.
- Add rest of ingredients and stir-fry 3-4 minutes.
Great, easy weeknight dinner. I added a little soy sauce and a bit of red pepper flakes for some kick. Served over steamed white rice.