1/4 Photos of Quickest South Beach Breakfast
Boonyas mom's Note:
I needed a quick, fresh, easy breakfast before I go to work. I did not like the South Beach cookbooks idea of making a bunch of egg muffins and freezing them. This can be changed a million ways - using different veggies, adding salsa...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chopped Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup egg white (I use the pre-packaged ones)
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheese (can use fat free but I need some flavor)
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray
- 1Spray microwave safe dish with butter spray.
- 2Put spinach in dish.
- 3Put cheese on top.
- 4Pour in egg whites.
- 5Microwave for 2 minutes - whites will start to puff up.
- 6Take out dish and stir.
- 7Microwave another minute - cook until looks dry on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quickest South Beach Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 124.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: