I needed a quick, fresh, easy breakfast before I go to work. I did not like the South Beach cookbooks idea of making a bunch of egg muffins and freezing them. This can be changed a million ways - using different veggies, adding salsa...
- 1 cup chopped Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 cup egg white (I use the pre-packaged ones)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheese (can use fat free but I need some flavor)
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray
- Spray microwave safe dish with butter spray.
- Put spinach in dish.
- Put cheese on top.
- Pour in egg whites.
- Microwave for 2 minutes - whites will start to puff up.
- Take out dish and stir.
- Microwave another minute - cook until looks dry on top.