Recipe by LC6
This is the quickest, simplest most delicious pasta recipe i know. It looks so pretty speckled with red, green and black, and glossy with fragrant olive oil that you could serve it at a dinner party in small portions as a starter. Also fantastic when you have just got in from work or college and need food!
Top Review by BarefootHoodoo
This is such a great quick but flavorful pasta dish to make. This is one of those for when you haven't been to the store, since most things could be kept on hand. Easy for kids who love pasta.
- 2 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil (can be bought at most supermarkets and is handy for other dishes or use 2 tablespoons olive oil and)
- 200 g dried spaghetti (because they cook quickly) or 200 g linguine (because they cook quickly) or 200 g angel hair pasta (because they cook quickly)
- 1 very finely chopped red chili peppers or 1 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt and black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, adding plenty of salt to the cooking water.
- When there is 1 minute of cooking time remaining, warm the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic (if the oil is not garlic infused), the chili and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat.
- Drain the pasta, toss with the flavoured oil, black pepper and parsley.