Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Uses store-bought gravy, tastes like homemade!
Make and share this Quickest Madeira-Mushroom Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 cups sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup madeira wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 cups purchased high quality gravy
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- Heat oil in large saucepan; add onion and saute until golden.
- Add mushrooms and saute until soft.
- Add Madeira, rosemary, gravy, broth, and whipping cream.
- Simmer 5 minutes, whisking constantly.
- Season with salt and pepper.