Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I invented this one night in high school when a friend and I were having one of those midnight cravings for chocolate. It's very versatile, and the recipe can be adjusted depending on if you want more chocolate or peanut butter flavor! Halve, double, triple, etc. the recipe as needed.
- Put chocolate chips in a microwavable cup or bowl- I usually use a coffee mug.
- Microwave on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted completely.
- Add peanut butter to melted chocolate chips, combine thoroughly.
- Drop mixture by teaspoons onto wax paper.
- Chill until firm (about 20 minutes in the freezer, longer if in the refrigerator).
- If you actually happen to have any leftover, store covered in the refrigerator.
- Consume within one week, or freeze for up to one month.