I invented this one night in high school when a friend and I were having one of those midnight cravings for chocolate. It's very versatile, and the recipe can be adjusted depending on if you want more chocolate or peanut butter flavor! Halve, double, triple, etc. the recipe as needed.
My Private Note
- 1Put chocolate chips in a microwavable cup or bowl- I usually use a coffee mug.
- 2Microwave on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted completely.
- 3Add peanut butter to melted chocolate chips, combine thoroughly.
- 4Drop mixture by teaspoons onto wax paper.
- 5Chill until firm (about 20 minutes in the freezer, longer if in the refrigerator).
- 6If you actually happen to have any leftover, store covered in the refrigerator.
- 7Consume within one week, or freeze for up to one month.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quickest Ever No-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Drops
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.2
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 8.9 g