Recipe by Crocheting Mama
I came up with this "pie" recipe when I was craving some chocolate while on the Weight Watchers Core plan and plain old pudding wouldn't quite do it. Since this pudding is the only chocolate thing on the entire core list, I decided to work with it. Not everything included is core, but in the amounts listed below (1 serving worth), they are 0 points (I calculated each separately). If you eat more than 1 serving, I guess it wouldn't be free. You could always use different flavors of pudding of course - cheesecake would be good, or what about banana cream with banan slices? So many options!
Top Review by dehnr
This was amazing and hit the sweet tooth spot for the first day back on the core diet. I made it with the FF SF Cheesecake Pudding, but cut the milk to 1 3/4 cups for a more of a pie effect! Yummy!!!
- 1 (1 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (I think the Jell-O brand is the best)
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 8 tablespoons Cool Whip Free
- 2 low-fat cinnamon graham crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1 box of pudding with milk. Whisk for 2 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes or refrigerate until you are ready to eat your pie.
- Spoon 1/4 of pudding mixture into bowl. Crumble 1/2 graham cracker over the pudding. Top with 2 tablespoons Cool Whip Free. (Repeat 3 more times if you want 4 separate servings - or save the rest of the pudding for tomorrow.).