Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I came up with this "pie" recipe when I was craving some chocolate while on the Weight Watchers Core plan and plain old pudding wouldn't quite do it. Since this pudding is the only chocolate thing on the entire core list, I decided to work with it. Not everything included is core, but in the amounts listed below (1 serving worth), they are 0 points (I calculated each separately). If you eat more than 1 serving, I guess it wouldn't be free. You could always use different flavors of pudding of course - cheesecake would be good, or what about banana cream with banan slices? So many options!
- 1 (1 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (I think the Jell-O brand is the best)
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 8 tablespoons Cool Whip Free
- 2 low-fat cinnamon graham crackers
- Mix 1 box of pudding with milk. Whisk for 2 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes or refrigerate until you are ready to eat your pie.
- Spoon 1/4 of pudding mixture into bowl. Crumble 1/2 graham cracker over the pudding. Top with 2 tablespoons Cool Whip Free. (Repeat 3 more times if you want 4 separate servings - or save the rest of the pudding for tomorrow.).
This was amazing and hit the sweet tooth spot for the first day back on the core diet. I made it with the FF SF Cheesecake Pudding, but cut the milk to 1 3/4 cups for a more of a pie effect! Yummy!!!
This is such a great, quick recipe. I used a sugar free Jell-o dark chocolate "mousse" single serving cup, topped w/ low fat cinn graham crackers, sliced banana & fat free whipped cream. It really tasted good!! Thank you for sharing this!
This was wonderful!! Even DH who hates anything sugar free and fat free LOVED it! I'm so glad I can make a desset BOTH of us can enjoy and like another reviewer said, something I can serve to guests! Thanks so much for the WONDERFUL recipe!!