Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Perfect for whenever you have to be 3 places at one time. Easy to store canned ingredients make it ready to assemble in your 1 3/4 quart casserole. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 (5 ounce) cans low fat chicken in water, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- Drain cans of chicken and the can of bean sprouts.
- Mix the soups, chicken and bean sprouts altogether.
- Bake in casserole for 1/2 hour at 325 degrees.