- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 white onion, minced
- 2 (16 ounce) taco sauce (you can use mild or medium)
- 3 (400 g) cans red kidney beans, drained
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions in oil till soft.
- Add in ground beef till no longer pink.
- Pour the bottles of taco sauce.
- Add in the beans that has been drained.
- Add in seasonings.
- Let simmer 30 minutes to 1 hour till liquid reduces.
- Correct seasoning.
- Add more cayenne or chili flakes if you want it hotter!