Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A french guy named David gave me this recipe when we had our potluck after a tennis tournament sometime ago. We loved it so much that we have it every month in our menu.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 white onion, minced
- 2 (16 ounce) taco sauce (you can use mild or medium)
- 3 (400 g) cans red kidney beans, drained
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Saute onions in oil till soft.
- Add in ground beef till no longer pink.
- Pour the bottles of taco sauce.
- Add in the beans that has been drained.
- Add in seasonings.
- Let simmer 30 minutes to 1 hour till liquid reduces.
- Correct seasoning.
- Add more cayenne or chili flakes if you want it hotter!
Very very good, easy to prepare and yummy.
WOW! Simple but big in flavor! Added more taco sauce as i like it saucy! thanks!
easy and tasty!!