Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mil gave this to me. It is a lifesaver when a quick side dish is needed. I hope you love this as much as I do. Sometimes I will also add yellow squash.
- 4 sliced zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 carrots, steamed sliced 1/4 in
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- Steam carrots.
- Saute onions and green pepper in butter.
- In a bowl stir in mayo, cheese, eggs, salt, pepper and vegetables.
- Spray baking pan with Pam.
- Add vegetable mix top with bread crumbs.
- Bake 350 for 30 min uncovered.