Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This muffin recipe uses a carrot cake mix. Very quick to do and great for breakfast.
Make and share this Quick Zucchini Carrot Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package carrot cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- In a large mixing owl, combine the cake mix, egg, applesauce and oil.
- Mix well, stir in zucchini, raisins and pecans.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degres for 25-30 minutes.
A great simple recipe to put together & even better as it contains "sneaky vegies" Made these for my daughters playgroup & the kids really enjoyed them. Thanks! Still taste good the next day too.