1/1 Photo of Quick Zucchini Carrot Muffins
mary winecoff's Note:
This muffin recipe uses a carrot cake mix. Very quick to do and great for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing owl, combine the cake mix, egg, applesauce and oil.
- 2Mix well, stir in zucchini, raisins and pecans.
- 3Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- 4Bake at 350 degres for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Zucchini Carrot Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1069 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.7
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 194.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g