Recipe by NOOBchef
Had this today for breakfast after my neighbour gave me really rich granola bars ... Is a simple and flavorful meal that keeps you going. It isn't the most luxurious, splendid or biggest of breakfasts but its good for a time-hassled working day ;)
- 150 g low-fat yogurt (strawberry is perfect)
- 50 g granola bars (This is half a usual bar, you want something oaty and thick, that doesn't consist mainly of rice, nu)
- 3 tablespoons frozen mixed berries
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the granola bar into three or four chunks ( about 4 mm in length, if you want to whip out the ruler )and place it on a small plate with raised edges.
- Scatter the berries between, and at the end of, the granola bar slices.
- Microwave on high for 40 seconds.
- Spoon yoghurt over it and dig in with your spoon !