Recipe by feralmonkey4
My wife found this recipe on the internet it is so simple my 11 year old son loves to make it
- 395.10 ml warm water
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 1064.65 ml bread flour
- 29.58 ml powdered milk
- 7.39 ml salt
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml instant yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- add ingredients to pan in order listed make a well in the flour and sprinkle yeast into it.
- set machine to rapid or quick cycle.
- press start on your machine.
- we like to coat the bread once its done with butter or margerine to keep the crust from getting to hard. just a very light coat.
- times vary for most bread machines mine make this in 1 hour and 40 minutes.