Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 40 mins
My wife found this recipe on the internet it is so simple my 11 year old son loves to make it
Make and share this Quick White Bread Abm recipe from Food.com.
- 1 2⁄3 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- add ingredients to pan in order listed make a well in the flour and sprinkle yeast into it.
- set machine to rapid or quick cycle.
- press start on your machine.
- we like to coat the bread once its done with butter or margerine to keep the crust from getting to hard. just a very light coat.
- times vary for most bread machines mine make this in 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Delicious white bread recipe! My bread machine took 1 hour to make it on ExpressBake. It was a full flavored white bread. I also placed it on the "light" crust setting.
This was a great ABM bread. I was a little worried that it would rise too high for my breadmaker but it was perfect! I made it according to the directions. The recipe is right on, easy to make and tasted wonderful. Thanks for sharing this keeper!