Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 40 mins
My wife found this recipe on the internet it is so simple my 11 year old son loves to make it
- 1 2⁄3 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast
- add ingredients to pan in order listed make a well in the flour and sprinkle yeast into it.
- set machine to rapid or quick cycle.
- press start on your machine.
- we like to coat the bread once its done with butter or margerine to keep the crust from getting to hard. just a very light coat.
- times vary for most bread machines mine make this in 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Delicious white bread recipe! My bread machine took 1 hour to make it on ExpressBake. It was a full flavored white bread. I also placed it on the "light" crust setting.
This was a great ABM bread. I was a little worried that it would rise too high for my breadmaker but it was perfect! I made it according to the directions. The recipe is right on, easy to make and tasted wonderful. Thanks for sharing this keeper!