1/2 Photos of Quick White Bean and Spinach Soup
This is a quick South Beach Diet friendly soup. It is brothy, but the beans are very filling. I adapted a recipe from the cookbook to suit the ingredients that I had on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a medium pan.
- 2Add the spinach and allow to boil for a bit and wilt down the leaves, stirring often.
- 3Reduce heat and add the rinsed and drained beans, roasted garlic, and V-8 juice.
- 4Simmer gently for 5-10 minutes.
- 5Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick White Bean and Spinach Soup
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 686.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 8.8 g