Chef Mandy Sue's Note:
This came from my manual for my Oster waffle maker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat whole eggs in a bowl until thick.
- 2Beat milk, melted butter, and vanilla into eggs.
- 3In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients and sift into egg mixture and mix well.
- 4Bake as directed on your waffle iron.
- 5Variations: add 1 apple peeled and shredded, 1 teaspoons vanilla and 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon to batter for yummy apple cinnamon waffles.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (796 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.6
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 139.3 mg
- Sodium 566.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 8.9 g