Recipe by Chef Mandy Sue
This came from my manual for my Oster waffle maker.
Top Review by Mavis S.
I made these waffles for breakfast for my family today and they were very good! Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and most of all quick! My granddaughter who is two, ate two, which is great because she is not a big eater at all. My family said they were great! Thank you for posting
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla (optional)
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat whole eggs in a bowl until thick.
- Beat milk, melted butter, and vanilla into eggs.
- In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients and sift into egg mixture and mix well.
- Bake as directed on your waffle iron.
- Variations: add 1 apple peeled and shredded, 1 teaspoons vanilla and 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon to batter for yummy apple cinnamon waffles.