Hearty soup that is GREAT for winter evenings. All of the taste of a "day long soup" but less than half the time to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 cups water
- 10 beef bouillon cubes or 10 cups homemade beef stock (and omit water)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can baby peas, drained
- 2 cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1Combine water, boullion cubes, carrots, onion, celery, tomatoes, peas and garlic in a large stew pot.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Brown and drain ground beef.
- 4While ground beef is browning, mix bisquick, milk and parsley.
- 5Add ground beef to pot and cook for 10 minutes.
- 6Drop dumpling mixture by the spoonful into boiling soup.
- 7Cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- 8Cover tightly and cook for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Veggie Beef Soup with Parsley Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (611 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.1
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 84.9 mg
- Sodium 2440.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian-style stewed tomatoes