Recipe by Andrea Gile
A great quick and easy soup. You can substitute differt veggies to your choice. This recipe comes from Food & Family
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1⁄4 cup kraft Catalina dressing (Light is ok)
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced bok choy
- 2 cups sliced red peppers
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth (low sodium is ok)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on package while pasta cooks, in a large skillet add dressing and meat and carrots Cook 5-7 min.
- or until meat is cooked through. Add veggies stir in seasoning and cook just till heated.
- Add broth and simmer till heated through.
- Serve over hot drained pasta.