Recipe by KelBel
This soup is full of fiber and protein and low in fat. It is 2-3 WW points per cup and very filling. Adapted from weightwatchers.com message board.
Top Review by Rach Court
Fantastic Quick and Easy. What more could you ask for. HEALTHY TOO. I set up a little garnishment bar including sour cream, lime, cilantro, radishes, cheese, and tortilla chips. Everyone loved it!
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions in a large stock pot.
- Combine 2 cans of tomatoes with the refried beans then add all the other canned ingredients (do not drain the beans - but do drain the corn if canned). Stir.
- Add the taco mix. Bring the soup up to just a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 1 hour.