- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained,rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup jalapeno jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix vegetables, beans and salsa.
- Heat skillet over medium to medium high heat.
- Spoon ½ cup of vegetable mixture on a tortilla.
- Top with shredded cheese and a second tortilla.
- Place in skillet for 1 to 3 minutes until lightly brown turning once.
- Top with salsa and sour cream.