Recipe by Sharon123
This makes a great breakfast if you have leftover rice. Serve hot or cold with soy milk or cream. Adapted from How It All Vegan cookbook.
Top Review by Elmotoo
This is a great way to use almond milk! I used the greater amount of milk so it wouldn't be too thick. Even THE PICKY ONE who doesn't like nuts liked it!! Easy & delicious! Made for Aussie Swap 2/12.
- 473.18-709.77 ml soymilk (or almond milk)
- 473.18 ml cooked rice (I use short grain brown rice)
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 14.79 ml pure vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml slivered almonds
- 59.14 ml agave syrup (or honey, or maple syrup)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, add the milk of choice, cooked rice, cinnamon, vanilla, raisins, almonds, and sweetener and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer on low heat about 15-20 minutes or until pudding thickens to desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
- Makes 2 or more servings.