From the Compassion Over Killing website. I plan on modifying this recipe in the future, but this was my first attempt!
- Drain the beans and place in a food processor or blender with the next five ingredients.
- Process until very smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread a tortilla with 2 to 3 tablespoons of the garbanzo mixture and place in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle with chopped onions and salsa.
- Top with a second tortilla and cook until the bottom tortilla is warm and soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook the second side for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and cut in half.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.