1/2 Photos of Quick Vegan Quesadillas
Making Stuff's Note:
From the Compassion Over Killing website. I plan on modifying this recipe in the future, but this was my first attempt!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the beans and place in a food processor or blender with the next five ingredients.
- 2Process until very smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 3Spread a tortilla with 2 to 3 tablespoons of the garbanzo mixture and place in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 4Sprinkle with chopped onions and salsa.
- 5Top with a second tortilla and cook until the bottom tortilla is warm and soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6Flip and cook the second side for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and cut in half.
- 7Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Vegan Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 936.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 8.9 g