Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yes my dear Veggie Swap buddies, I've jumped on the scone bandwagon! After enjoying Prose's Vegan Tomato-Rosemary Scones (With Gluten-Free Option), I was just thinking as I took a scrumptious bite of one that I could totally see replacing the tomato sauce with pumpkin puree, using a neutral oil, and swapping out the pepper with pumpkin pie spice; and the sugar content was just perfect because it made them sweet but not overly so.
- Sift all the dry ingredients in a large bowl together.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the flax seeds in another bowl, then add to the large bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Mix the dough by hand, but don't over-mix. It should be a little floury and crumbly.
- Grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray then form small discs with the dough, about 9-10 of them, and space them out evenly.
- Bake at 400F for 12-15 minutes or until set.