Avery J.'s Note:
Things are heating up here in California so I'm breaking out my collection of quick-stir-fry recipes for the summer, it's just too hot already to bake or stew things forever over a hot stove. We had this one last night and it's the tastiest gourmet-type meals that I've made yet, but super-easy too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the veal into long thin slices, then chop the bacon very fine.
- 2Slice the shallot, drain and quarter the artichoke hearts, mince the rosemary so you have a tablespoonful.
- 3Heat up a wok or frying pan.
- 4Without adding any cooking oil, stir-fry the bacon for a couple of minutes until it greases the pan.
- 5Add the veal and sliced shallot; stir-fry for several minues.
- 6Add the artichoke heart pieces, stir-fry for another minute.
- 7Now stir in the beef stock and minced rosemary, simmer for a two minutes.
- 8Right before serving stir in the Half-and Half with salt and pepper to taste-- serve it right away before it cools off!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick veal scallops & artichokes stir fry
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.7
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 126.3 mg
- Sodium 1216.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 36.4 g