Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sandwich can be stored, tightly wrapped, in refrigerator up to 12 hours. This recipe can be doubled or tripled.
- 1 flour tortilla
- 2 teaspoons low-fat ranch dressing
- 2 slices roasted turkey breast
- 1 swiss cheese, slice
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced
- Spread tortilla with dressing.
- Top with turkey, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes; roll up.
- Serve immediately.
- Or wrap tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve.
My son couldn't get enough this pass weekend. Thank you.
This is a simple recipe but the flavors really go well together. I used veggie turkey slices and a garlic & herb flavored tortilla. Otherwise I made it as written. I think I would even like this warm. I saw this posted this morning, and I knew what today's lunch would be. Now I'm thinking it might be lunch again for several days to come. :) Thank you.