Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh twist on a traditional turkey roll up. A good quick snack or lunch and higher in protein.
- 1⁄2 lb smoked turkey
- 1⁄3 cup soft cream cheese (whipped)
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh dill, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 cups lettuce, chopped
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Place smoked turkey in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add cream cheese, celery, onions, dill, mustard and chives and continue processing until well combined.
- Spread a heaping tablespoon of the turkey mixture over 2/3 of a tortilla.
- Add about a tablespoon of chopped tomatoes and about two tablespoons of lettuce to one end of the tortilla.
- Starting from the same end, roll up the tortilla, squeeze it slightly, and place it seam side down on a cutting board.
- Slice the tortilla in half on an angle and place on a serving platter.
This recipe makes a really good, different sandwich for a brown bag lunch. Thanks for sharing!! It is quick and easy. I used leftover grilled chicken and it turned out great.
These were very good and healthy for my kids lunches. I did use 98% fat free totillas and fat free cream cheese to further lighten them up. Very good. Very fresh. Very filling. Thanks.
I made these using cooked chicken that I had in my frezzer, added in a bit of fresh garlic and used green onions in place of yellow, DH will enjoy this for lunch today, great easy recipe, thanks Laurie!...Kitten:)