Fresh twist on a traditional turkey roll up. A good quick snack or lunch and higher in protein.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place smoked turkey in a food processor and process until smooth.
- 2Add cream cheese, celery, onions, dill, mustard and chives and continue processing until well combined.
- 3Spread a heaping tablespoon of the turkey mixture over 2/3 of a tortilla.
- 4Add about a tablespoon of chopped tomatoes and about two tablespoons of lettuce to one end of the tortilla.
- 5Starting from the same end, roll up the tortilla, squeeze it slightly, and place it seam side down on a cutting board.
- 6Slice the tortilla in half on an angle and place on a serving platter.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Turkey Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 466.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 7.6 g