Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A Wonderful way to use leftover turkey. Came across this recipe recently and actually just tried it for lunch today and thought it was quite nice and wanted to share it here.Hope you enjoy it as much as i did.
- 2 cups mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream soup, undiluted (chicken or mushroom)
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Place turkey and vegetables in a 8 inch pie pan.
- Cover with soup.
- Mix egg,milk and bisquick.
- Pour over top.
- Bake at 400F 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with favorite salad.
This recipe was quick and very good. I did make a few changes however. I was out of bisquick so I had 2 9 inch pie crusts that I used for the bottom and the top. I added some poultry seasoning for a little more flavor and it turned out great! My kids wanted seconds and my daughter is a very picky eater who loved it!
So easy and tasty! Definitely one of the best ways to eat leftover turkeys! Thanks for the recipe. Will be making it again!
This recipe is so easy and my kids love it. The Bisquick topping is really thick but it works for the children. Thanks for sharing!